Thursday, May 28, 2009

Help a blogger friend win!


This is the post from Charming.Magnificent.Talented.


I am trying SOOOOO hard to win the scrapbook desk from The Original Scrap Box and I have
had so many wonderful people help me!

Everytime I think I have done good, I haven't done good enough. Wednesday,
I was in 1st place with 3978 points and now I am down again....by 1139 points.
The top 3 winners get the WONDERFUL EZ View Scrap Desk! I just want to be in the
top 3!

This desk would give me a space of my own not taken over by toys and paint
ball crap. (Sorry Jeremy, I love you!) It's bad enough I share my closet with my
Aubrey but I have to keep my scrapbook things in a rolling tote that is jam
packed and is to heavy to even roll!! Having this desk would make my life so
much easier.I am begging you bloggers and scrapbooker out there....if you can
post a blog about The Original
Scrap Box
(with photo), I would be forever grateful!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thank you Nadja!! I am truly grateful!!