Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ordered mine

From Stephenie Meyer's Website:

"This story was something that I worked on off and on for a while, just for fun, in between the times I was writing or editing other Twilight novels. Later, when the concept for The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide came up, I thought that might be a good place for Bree. Her story is a nice complement to Eclipse; it explains a lot of the things that Bella never knew. So I dusted it off and finished it up for placement in the Guide."

And anything that gives to a charity you KNOW I love:
"One other aspect of this release is the plan to give a more important gift to people who really need it. One dollar of each book purchased in the US from the first printing will be donated to the American Red Cross for their relief efforts in Haiti and Chile and other parts of the world where people are in great need."

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

Cool! Like I just wrote the other day, I really did enjoy the books, they are a great fast read and kept my attention. I would definitely give this one a whirl.