Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pregnancy makes me so stupid you WISH I could keep my facts straight

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH. I'm DRIVING MYSELF NUTS! THIS IS WHY I'VE STOPPED TRYING TO BE SMART!!!!

You know, as in Miss Tenn South Carolina at Miss Teen USA 2009? The one with the firm grasp on the English language, current evens, and topography? "Cuz some people don't have maps."


Yep, her.

I'm reading everyone's blogs every day, but it's taking me at least 2 days to come up with a comment. Most times the blogger has moved onto a new topic, leaving my thoughts irrelevant.

I mix up words when I talk so I sound like Yoda. I can barely type lately so I'm almost afraid to blog about anything of substance.

I almost plowed into another car DIRECTLY in my line of sight at McDonald's because I seriously didn't see it. Louis HAD TO GRAB THE WHEEL FROM ME!!!

::sigh:: I can't even keep the dogs' and members of my family's names straight.

3 more months.

5 comments:

Sassytimes said...

I feel you!!! I swear I say "you know what I mean" to my husband a zillion times each week. He just laughs at me.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I laughed when I read the title of this post. :)

And you just take your time with the 'ole commenting. :)

HUG to you.

Lori said...

Hey girlfriend! I've also been reading everyone's posts and have just been awful about commenting, for the same reasons you state. I can't think of anything worthwhile to say, even in response to the most inspiring posts. And then there are the two little monkeys who literally climb on me like I'm a jungle gym...

Not to add insult to injury, but Carrie Prejean wasn't the topographically-challenged pageant participant. She's is, however, a most ardent supporter of opposite marriage ;-)

Lori said...

*she* is, not "she's is." I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight...

Lori said...

Dude, what's up with you? It's almost as if every cell of your being, like the ones that give you energy and the ones that allow you to form a coherent thought, it's like they're being used to sustain and nourish the life of another human being!

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your body/brain is doing some *very* important work right now. For realz.