Thursday, May 13, 2010

OK, I've decided on Zofia's room

I've always loved the "Bee Room" that I made for Athena. I was just going to stick Zofia in the Bee Room and call it a day. Well, I decided that the bees will always be Athena's thing and I will keep them just for her and move it all into her new big girl room.

Given all the drawing and stuff I did on the nursery walls for the bees, I wanted an easy transition.

Voila, I'm going to make a bunch of these, but in white:

They will be flying around function as the boarder on her walls.

Hopefully Zofia is going to like insects as much as Athena.

6 comments:

Adrianne P. said...

I love that idea!!! It's going to look fabulous!! :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Super cute. What color are Zofia's walls going to be?

Christina said...

Adorable! I love those pom pom things that hang from the ceiling. Those would be cute with the butterflies!

Aubrey's room is in ladyugs! I have an obsession.

Unknown said...

Her walls are really close to the green behind my posts. The butterflies will all be white. I'm using most of the crib stuff that was Athena's. It was never used plus it cost more than MY bedding. It's green, yellow, white stars, and black and white plaid.

Dri said...

Adorable!

Sassytimes said...

Ummm...were you at Target last night? I thought that maybe I saw you, but didn't want to be the weirdo that comes up and says, "Hey, I think I read your blog..."...and I couldn't tell if the girl I saw was preggo...

Maybe I'm crazy??