Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear NaBloPoMo

When I signed up for you, I was living the life of luxury. The whole family was home together, Louis was helping with the baby every night, and I was feelin' fine. I started my NaBloPoMo project wide-eyed and so optimistic.

It was cute, really.

As I mentioned the other day, Louis is back to work. That means all night I tend to the ladies. Last night Athena was a wild woman. She was eating everything in sight, running in circles, and jumping around on the furniture like she's stark raving mad. To finish off the evening's feast and festivities, she shot-gunned 9oz of milk and had me lay down with her.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!!!!!!!!!

What the fu.... *suddenly covered in vomit*

"Don't worry mommy! I feel much better!"

Awesome, well, my whole head, Athena's shirt, and the bed were all covered in vomit. Late night bath time. Great.

*Cue Zofia screaming for a booby. Yep.

I was still cleaning vomit out of my ear this morning and I'm not over it yet.

7 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Oooohhh, yuck...that is the worst! Sorry! If it makes you feel any better (not feel alone), S puked on me on her first 4th of July after downing a giant cup of milk. All.over.my.face. Perfect. I still have nightmares about it. ;)

HUGS!

Unknown said...

Seriously!!! It was traumatizing! Louis laughed at me when he saw me covered in vomit.

Alison Golden said...

Oh gosh, how awful. I sympathize. I've been sicked over, pooped on. Yours was pretty graphic. I never wrote about mine :)

Iris Took said...

Barf makes me barf. Every time.

Sorry to hear! Hang in there baby (cat poster).

Wrestling Kitties said...

First, don't worry about NaBloPoMo...I am just so happy you are BACK to blogging regularly! I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts.

As for baby vomit, it smells and is gross. Since my 3 siblings are all WAY younger than me I used to babysit them and other young kids growing up. I was always fine with whatever type of poop they squirted out....but the vomit, well I turn into Vince Vaughn in Four Christmases and just want to barf. Though I imagine barfing on a child would probably not be good.

Sorry it was a rough night!

Wendy said...

I can handle spit up but puke I DO NOT MANAGE. It's just a rule in our house. Boogers and puke, no siree bob, I'm running to the basement to hide.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your website because you can always bring us new and awesome stuff, I feel that I should at least say a thank you for your hard work.

- Henry