Thursday, December 23, 2010

Couple quick things...

So this week has been a little rough. Snot-nosed babies and croup-y toddlers don't sleep well and they have the temperament of angry badgers.

I got a little too big for my britches with the gifts I decided to make this year. Beading is WAY harder than it looks but toddlers are more helpful than they may seem with painting and ceramics. You win some you lose some.

Speaking of gifts, the toy companies should just assume that all toys purchased right now are going to be gifts and therefore wrapped. Let's not put shit in boxes shaped like a trapezoid, 'kay? YOU CAN'T WRAP A FREAKIN TRAPEZOID! Asses.

And now speaking of gift wrap, Katie Brown... if you're going to make designer wrapping paper, why are so evil as to make it so tape doesn't stick to it? That's bullshit, Katie. Straight up bullshit.

I've still got stuff to bake, candy to make, and hexagons to wrap. I'm SO happy that I decided to take my niece for pedicures for Christmas. Mama needs one bad.

No comments: