Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Sharing - My extensions, fake baking, and promotions

After 6 weeks, it was time to get the ol' weave tightened. They still looked GREAT but you gotta maintain these babies. Jennifer put some new blond ones in and threw some highlights on the top. Just when I thought I couldn't love them anymore BOOM they're the awesomest!


Also, note the eyebrows. Pello Salon and Spa has the best waxer this side of the Mississippi. It was easily the most pleasant waxing experience I've ever had, and my brows look so perfect Louis thought that Linda took mine off and painted new ones on. (I laughed at him, you can too.) Check out "waxing" under the services menu.

While I was getting my hair done a client came in for the spray tan. Oh. My. Gosh. The color was BEAUTIFUL. I've never seen someone look so natural brown and not orange in the least. They're offering a promotion right now: A full body Fake Bake session for $25.00. Print the coupon off here.



All other promotions are here.

*I want to make sure you guys know that no one pays me to say any of this stuff. These ladies saved my self esteem and I want to shout their talents from the roof tops.