Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One


This time last year I was on the phone with my sister in law trying to figure out if I was actually in labor. I was terrified. How was I going to handle having two children? I didn't feel prepared. I couldn't believe that I could care for and love anyone else like I did Athena. How is that possible? Then God graced me with Zofia. It was all clear. My heart has two halves, one for Athena and one for Zofia, and it will never belong to me again. For as long as it beats it beats only for them.


My tiny sweet baby Zofia is turning one. I can't wrap my head around it. I'm not just saying that. I honestly can not get it in my head that she isn't 6 months old. This year has gone by with lightning speed. Slow your roll, Father Time, I need to enjoy these ladies.

Athena is beyond excited for here Sissy's birthday. She did almost all the work in the cake preparation department.

We made flower cupcakes with Lalaloopsy doll decorations.


Om nom nom


Cousins


Happy Birthday, little love. You're the best surprise I've ever received.