Friday, November 18, 2011

Crock Pot Lamb Shoulder Chops

Clearly we eat a lot of lamb up in this house. We're keepin' it real with a Mediterranean meal. Also? It's Athena's favorite food. I've had people ask me about cooking bone-in lamb so I thought I'd give a super easy recipe a whirl.

Ingredients:
1.5lb lamb shoulder chops
Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 cup chicken stock
cooked rice

 

Rub both sides of the chops with the Old Bay Seasoning. Put chops in the crock pot and pour in 1/2 cup of chicken stock. Cook on low for 4-6hours. I served it on top of rice and spooned some of the juice from the pot on top of the lamb and rice. It was a simple success with everyone.

2 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Sounds delicious...I loves me some Old Bay

tehamy said...

I totally pinned that to make sometime after Thanksgiving!