Monday, January 28, 2013

Pinterest Challenge

It's that time again! Time to incorporate the ladies into Wendy's Pinterest Challenge. Athena and I did it last year with much fun and success, and this year we'll let Zofia play along! So here are the pins we're definitely going to do:

Valentine's Day is coming and it's Athena's first year of school. 2 pins will be devoted to Kindergarten Valentine's Day Extravaganza!


Athena is obsessed with all things Pop Rocks. Therefore, these shall be her Valentines:




Up next: Valentine's Day party goodies, of course! Here are the world famous Cool Whip and Cake Mix Cookies. (Ours will be pink, of course.





And since I can't leave my crock pot out of a challenge, I'mma make some bread in it!


And then there's this... the big tuna. The project I've been thinking about for months. I mention it to hold myself accountable, but it make take a bit longer than this challenge is. It's a kitchen job:


So there you have it! My Pinterest Challenge 2013!

1 comment:

the corbett kid. said...

yay! great pins. good luck with the kitchen!!