EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Now I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!! Thanks, Turtle Parade! You's da shiz.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. Above.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog. Check.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award. Also Above.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself. Below.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. Further Below.
My 7 "Interesting" things:
1. I spent my childhood in the Detroit area, and went to a Jewish School there even though I'm not Jewish.
2. I can freehand duplicate any cartoon character.
3. I had a crush on Peter Gabriel when I was little. (You know, "Sledgehammer")
4. I still feel like a little kid that's just playing "House" sometimes.
5. I have a half sister and brother that I haven't seen in a decade, and another half brother that I've never met.
6. Many times throughout my life I have wished that I was blond haired, blue eyed, and NOT FREAKIN' ETHNIC LOOKING! (Get me out of the weird pen at the airport!!!!!!!!)
7. I tried putting spells on people when I was in high school.
I nominate these fine blogs:
1. 2 PEAS IN MY POD - My lovely sister in law/Ms. Bee's Auntie.
2. Barefoot Foodie - Found through a friend. You should all read it for comic relief.
3. Chicas In the City - Sassy gals from the D.C. area.
4. disorganized thoughts for the day - I think she's funny and should fill us in on more stuff on her blog.
5. Skulls and Crossbones - Another attempt to get a few posts out of the lass.
6. SaLonePikin - Do-gooders doing good for Africa. (And they have a post for Haiti right now.)
7. The view from my fishbowl - The fine, fine lady that inspired me to try my hand at NaBloPoMo as well.
Mazol Tov, Friends!
P.S. I think you ALL should read ALL of the blogs in my blog roll, m'kay?