Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm so jealous of the guy that gets to hold Phil


Look how SQUISHY he looks!!!! EEEEEE! I just wanna hug him.
Unfortunately though, he saw his shadow this morning. Yeah, no early Spring for us. He's said the same damn thing almost every year for the last 10 years.
Don't worry Phil, I still love you. I'll never let PETA exchange you for a robot.
And according to the press in your town, you're a freakin' rock star:
"Groundhog Day is a lot like a rock concert but the people are better behaved and there's a groundhog involved," said Tom Chapin, editor of the Punxsutawney Spirit newspaper.
Fun article about the origins of Groundhog Day here.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Now I REALLY want to watch Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Too bad that's not in the movie closet.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'd like to hold him, too. Cute.

Written Permission said...

Aw, I knew you couldn't stay away from us for too long. :)

OMG -- Phil looks totally huggable. Love!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Oh, he is cuddly!

Iris Took said...

He does look soft. A ROBOT phil? Puh-leeeez!

Sarah said...

I'm giving you a reason to keep blogging...at least one more post. Go visit my blog to see!