Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh my gosh, thank you God.

I'm sitting here watching cartoons with Athena exhausted. She's been getting me up multiple times a night to tell me either she's thirsty, she needs to hug, or that she's a dinosaur.

I'm tired.

I've been HORRIFIED of having an anti-sleep toddler who sleeps with me and a newborn. Seriously, like panic attack, crying every day to my mom horrified.

All of a sudden I just pictured sitting here with Athena AND Zofia and I was hit with the overwhelming sense of calm. I've been waiting for this. Praying for this.

Now maybe I'll accept the fact that I CAN do this.

4 comments:

Sassytimes said...

It IS so hard! You CAN do it though. You CAN!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I have the chills.

YAY! See?! YOU CAN DO IT!

yiayia said...

Definition of MOTHERHOOD....sleepless nights..constant worrying...second guessing yourself...
Out come....The best thing life has to offer!!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

aw, YES you will be able to do this!!