Friday, February 18, 2011

Comments

Oh, comments... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Really though, I can't tell you how excited I get for every single comment left here on Athena Bee's. I thought Intense Debate comment system was going to be perfect for me. I absolutely love it on other blogs and I wanted it for me so badly. Alas, it's not meant to be. For some reason it is REALLY clashing with my blog, so the time has come for me to give up. In the last week during all these commenting switcheroos, I've lost a ton of comments, and we can't have that now can we...

Especially since Monday I get to do my very first giveaway with Inspired By Finn amber jewelry!!!



So cross my heart, no more switcheroos and no more wonky commenting systems. I SO look forward to hearing from you all on Monday... :)