Thursday, April 21, 2011

I bought shoes, now will my butt look good?

Imagine if at your place of employment there was someone else whose only job was to make sure that you couldn't complete any task EVER.
This is clearly their job description and they're really good at it. I'm just trying to tie my shoes, guys, so mama can get a firm tush, 'mkay?

I would also like to point out that as I'm typing this, Zofia just made the phone go flying and explode into 4 pieces and Athena just overflowed the sink in the bathroom while precariously perched atop the toilet.

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is I bought the Curves for Women Toning Trainers that I was talking about the other day.

I'm going to wear them every day for a month and see if they do, in fact, "encourage a natural rocking motion with every step to challenge muscles and improve circulation and posture as you walk. Promote better balance and posture. Natural shock absorbers encourage muscles to work harder while protecting your back, knee and hip joints."

Lucky you I won't be showing a butt "before" picture.