Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Sharing - Beer and Family Resemblance

I know. I'm reaching. What kind of topic is this? But I would like to introduce to you (if you don't already know) the greatest tasting lager I have ever had the joy of drinking. My mom got some for me to see if drinking one helped calm the old nerves on particularly bad OCD days. It's delicious, works like a charm, and boosts the old milk supply.

From their site:
Wild Blue is a blueberry lager that fuses the juice of nature’s perfect fruit – blueberries – with premium American and German hops, two row and six-row barley malt and cereal grains. Wild Blue has a full taste with a pleasant blueberry aroma and flavor, and contains 8 percent alcohol by volume
My mom shared this picture from my youth. I think I'm starting to see myself in Athena. Maybe. Just a little bit.

Happy May, y'all. I hope the weather gets nice and warm. SPRING!!!