Thursday, September 1, 2011

Breaking News: I made a shocking discovery.

While this may not be CNN-worthy news, it is absolutely Athena Bee's Breaking Beauty News!

Every couple weeks I go to one of a couple stores I frequent and stock up on my organic red wine. I always see the same general group of people. Sometimes they card me and sometimes they don't. (And as you know, not getting carded chaps my ass.) I found this curious. What makes me sometimes look 30+ and what makes me sometimes look younger? Quite the mystery.

WELL WONDER NO MORE!

Through trial and error, experimentation, process of elimination, and the scientific method, I discovered that it comes down to 2 things: under-eye illuminator and mascara. I'm serious. That's it.

1. Christian Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen

This is the end all, be all best one. A lot of other companies make some that are OK, but that's it... just OK. If you take the time to go to a Christian Dior counter and let them show you all the ways to use it you will be in love.



2. Mascara, again, Christian Dior makes the best mascara around. The Diorshow Mascara in black just can't be beat in my opinion. However, Avon makes a mineral mascara that I like quite a bit and it's only $8.50. It doesn't have the best reviews on their site which kind of surprises me because I was impressed

So there you have it. I solved the mystery Scooby Doo style. Now you know how I spend my free time.