Monday, November 7, 2011

Have a Trader Joe's by you? Run there right now!


Lately I've been exploring the benefits of drinking a, ahem, glass of organic red wine every day, and in doing so made a miraculous discovery. Trader Joe's sells an amazingly tasty organic, sulfite-free wine for $5.99 a bottle. It's called WELL REaD, and it's my new best friend. Being sulfite-free, there's no migraine in the morning for me, and having this nightly glass of wine has been quite helpful with my anxiety.

The taste according to them:
"A blend of Grenache, Sangiovese and a kiss of Syrah, this wine was left on oak a little longer to strengthen its overall structure. You'll find a dark rich blend with full mouth feel, subtle earth notes, traditional Sangiovese tannins and a soft oak and vanilla finish."

I couldn't possibly recommend it more. Cheers!