Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I voted today!


It's 66 degrees here in Toledo, Ohio and it couldn't have been a better day to load the ladies up into the dual stroller and walk to our polling location. Athena has been joining me for voting for 4 years and this is Zofia's second time at this rodeo, so they're old pros. Either that or they knew they were going to get showered with stickers and suckers by the poll workers and a Happy Meal out of me.


Treated myself to a coffee boyfriend. Weeeeee!

Zofia tasted juice for the first time.
 She shotgunned it right in front of me and is now eating the box.


I'm sure a lot of people know that Issue 2 here in Ohio is kind of a big deal. Yes, I listened to the news and read the handouts, but what carried the most weight with me was what the firemen, teachers, and nurses that I know had to say. So for you, friends, I voted NO on 2!

No comments: