Monday, March 19, 2012

Athena's Favorites

We use this soup every week when I don't have time to cook. I just toss in some frozen mixed vegetables, pop some bread in the oven, and call it a meal. Luckily, it's Athena's favorite soup.

Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix

Value pack! A hearty mixture of potatoes, Cheddar cheese, carrots and onions. Simply add water and serve. Each pack makes about 6 servings. (0g trans fat per serving)


    Oh My Chai

    Hot in the winter and iced in the summer, it's Athena's favorite drink. It tastes JUST like the chai I use to make in the coffee shop where I worked.
    Just add ice and milk for a refreshing blender drink kissed with cinnamon, vanilla, honey, cardamom and ginger. Or simply add hot water for a rich and creamy alternative to ordinary herbal teas or coffee. Kosher.



    Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix



    These delicate muffins are better than the best cinnamon pastries! Just add water and butter. Makes 12 muffins. Kosher. (0g trans fat per serving)

      4 comments:

      Spy said...

      That's some yummy lookin' stuff there. Are the ingredients pretty much natural? I thought I remembered you telling me that about Tastefully Simple.

      Jenni said...

      The ingredients are pretty much natural. There is no MSG in any of the products. The spices are all natural and sugar free. :)

      Ky • twopretzels.com said...

      I like all three of those things. Yum.

      Wrestling Kitties said...

      Yep, all three of these things are fantastic!!