Friday, March 16, 2012

Meal Planning made SUPER easy!

I always see people on Twitter talking about meal planning. They work theirs out, go to the store, and spend $80 to feed a family of 6 for a week while I go out and spend $200 to feed Louis, me, a preschooler, and a toddler. I want to be a meal planning mom too!!

Maybe this could help... I already know I love their ingredients!


1 collection = 10 meals (and more)

Dinner is served! With Tastefully Simple Tonight, make 10 meals to put in your freezer for busy weeknights ... or just make them as you go!

Easy as 1-2-3!

  1. Buy the collection.
  2. Prepare each meal in 20 minutes or less. Recipes are included in the BONUS Meal Planner. Prepare and serve right away, or freeze them all for later!)
  3. Delight your whole family with delicious meals!

Tastefully Simple Tonight collection includes:
The recipes featured inside include:
This looks amazing! To order, go to Jenni's site and make sure to add me (Nadja Brocus) as your host!

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Look at you go!!

They really do have some quick and easy meals for the whole family, especially in the Fall/Winter catalog.

I am going to check my supply this weekend and see if I am out of anything!

(I really miss selling Tastefully Simple. I didn't do it for long, but I really enjoyed it.)

Jenni said...

Why did you stop selling? You should sign up again! (under me, of course. :-) There is a great incentive right now.

Unknown said...

I miss you selling it too! You were my first consultant and introduced me to it!!