Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

Since going back to school, I decided to revamp my Avon and Mark. business sites to see if I can pay for school by myself. People are being SO supportive of this venture, and I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate it.

To get things started, I thought I'd share some of my very favorite items.

1. Skincare

I am a certified skincare expert by Macy's, so I know my stuff! However, I was under the impression that you had to spend serious money for great skin. I humbly stand here before you saying that ain't so! Louis and I have tried every brand at department stores, pharmacies, and even Proactiv, and nothing has worked on our skin quite like this stuff:

Wash:
That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser
Skincare with super fruits and super foods.
$9.00
Treat:

Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Gel Lotion
Banish blemishes.
$18.00



2. Makeup

I use to spend $45 a bottle on my foundation. I thought nothing could ever compare. This Avon foundation wears BEAUTIFULLY!
Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15

Complete coverage that looks and feels 100% natural. Looks great from every angle. Lightweight and oil-free. Dermatologist-tested; suitable for all skin types.

$11.00


3. Dudes

Patrick Dempsey UNSCRIPTED Eau de Toilette Spray
Reg. $32.00
Sale $22.00
SAVE 31% While Supplies Last



4. The Wee Ones

Athena gets SO excited over this bath and shower stuff for kids.








And they just partnered up with Tiny Tillia!!
The BEST Baby Gift!
Take the guesswork out of baby care with the Tiny Tillia 3-Piece Gift Set. The gift set includes a Citrus Sorbet Shampoo & Body Wash (8 fl. oz.), Berry Sorbet Calming Moisturizing Lotion (8 fl. oz.) and Diaper Rash Cream (3.4 fl. oz.), so all of baby's needs are covered from day one.

$15





So there you have it. A few of my favorite things. I'll talk about things I discover or show specials from time to time, but I promise I won't be throwing it in your face all the time here on the ol' blog. I don't want you guys getting sick of me, ya hear?

Oh, and if you want to share, that would be pretty cool too. The sites are:

OK, now for real I'm done.

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY! I love Avon. Checking out the site today!