Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Are you following Diana's (LifeasaSAHM) journey?

I love my Twitter community, and when a part of that community needs something I always want to help if possible.

I follow  LifeasaSAHM and when she tweeted that she was losing her twin pregnancy 18.5 weeks in, my heart sank. I couldn't stop thinking about her and all but stalked her Twitter feed. The doctors wanted her to give up, induce the pregnancy, and lose the babies for sure. She has decided to fight for their lives.

Follow LifeasaSAHM's, aka Diana,  journey on her blog, Hormonal Imbalances and Facebook. Whether you pray, meditate, or send good vibes, keep them coming her way.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I started reading her story after you linked to her. I cannot imaging what she's going through. I read today's update on her blog - so happy things are stable now. Well, as stable as they can be.