Saturday, May 19, 2012

Athena's first trip to the beauty shop.

I've been getting my hair done by the same girl for over 15 years, so when it came time for Athena to make her first trip to the beauty shop, there was only one person we were going to: Jennifer at Pello Salon and Spa. (Same place I got those awesome extensions, if you recall.)

Athena LOVED the experience. She was beaming so much it made me have a heartsplosion. She is so cute.

Her first scalp massage.

Her first blowout.

Pink hair tinsel :)

One happy little girl.

Every little girl deserves to feel so pretty.

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

SO CUTE!!

How fun to take her to the salon with you!! That will be such a fun thing to do with your girls as they keep getting older.

My mom, sister and I try to go at least once a year for an afternoon at the salon!

Love the pink in her hair! She had to LOVE that ;)