Thursday, July 26, 2012

BREAKING RANCH DRESSING NEWS!!!

I am what some may call a (air quotes) "ranch dressing fanatic." Specifically "fancy restaurant ranch fanatic." When I was pregnant with Athena, Louis had to make many trips to the finer restaurants to get me the good stuff. Hidden Valley, Kraft, etc... they'll all do in an emergency situation, but they just don't measure up to ranch at, say, Mancy's. I've spent much of my life trying to recreate that fancy restaurant ranch at home and I've always failed. WHY?? WHY CAN'T I HAVE THIS NECTAR OF THE GOD'S AT HOME?!?!

Um, seems I can.

Thanks to a Kroger orange tag manager's special I found this:

Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch Dressing








When I tasted it I wept. It was on manager's special. Does this mean it's being discontinued?? Don't worry, you can order it from their site. If you feel even remotely about ranch like I do, you'll get yourself some now.

*I was not in any way compensated by Naturally Fresh to write this post. I do, however, hope to God that one of their people stumbles across this and sends me a gift pack.

2 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Mmmmmm! Mancy's Ranch is good! And I die over Outback's Ranch. LOVE it! (I could probably just eat it alone...that's not gross, right?)

I am a Ranch snob too. ;)

shannon said...

Wow! That's ranch commitment. Nicely done!