Monday, August 13, 2012

How does a balding girl do her hair?

Like so...

As you know I haz hair issues. The amount that is still falling out is enough to make me cry some days. I've tried extensions and wigs and they really do make me look like my old self again, but I just don't want to have to wear them every day. This weekend I managed to make my hair look normal, cover the thin spot, and feel confident enough to leave the house with my hair down.



The wave defining gel and hairspray worked SO well.



I think the root lifting treatment was the real key though. I had so much volume in my pathetic little hair!
(My hair is usually so thin in back I have to cover my scalp with a bun.)
Specially formulated with unique styling and holding properties to build fuller body and added thickness. 
Adds brilliant lift and texture where you need it most. 5 fl. oz. $4.99


I'm a cheap-o when it comes to products so I'm happy to find something that works AND is a good price point. This bald gal gives 'em two thumbs up.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am losing hair by the handful. My hair used to be super thick. I've been getting scared lately because of the thinning. I thought it my be from the dye and bleach. I've done this all my life and never lost hair. I hope it isn't a medical issue.
What do you think is causing yours?

Unknown said...

I am losing hair by the handful. My hair used to be super thick. I've been getting scared lately because of the thinning. I thought it my be from the dye and bleach. I've done this all my life and never lost hair. I hope it isn't a medical issue.
What do you think is causing yours?

Unknown said...

I started losing it a few years ago. First I thought it was from wearing my hair up too much, then I thought it was post partum, now we don't know. Since I'm nursing I can't try treatment so we just have to wait. As of now, girlfriend is BALD!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Glad you found something that works!! Love the waves in your hair!

servehairwondepot said...

such beautiful human hair extensions,and i have known a lot,thx.
-------------------------------------
http://www.servehair.com