Monday, November 30, 2009

Question


Report: Florida police seek search warrant from hospital on Tiger Woods' treatment

Do you think they may be pushing the issue a bit because it's Tiger Woods? They said alcohol was not a factor, and mentioned dropping it if he showed his license, proof of insurance, etc. Well, he did that and they certainly don't seem to be letting up.

OF COURSE I'm curious. OF COURSE I'm coming up with all kinds of scenarios that had him plowing into a tree at 2am with his wife wielding a golf club. But I certainly don't want to know by way of privacy invasion... but I'm not too proud to admit that I'll read the story anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S NOT LIKE THESE CELEBS DON'T KNOW THAT THEY'RE BEING WATCHED ALL THE TIME. SURE THEY'LL PUSH IS MORE CUZ IT'S HIM.