Thursday, September 22, 2011

I think Dave Chappelle might be my guardian angel.

I was working out on my new elliptical with my giant nursing boobs almost hitting me in the face when I thought, "You know what? I'm getting a breast reduction after all this. I'm tired of these huge things!" And I went upstairs to tell Louis he should start saving now. Upon entering the living room I noticed that Dave Chappelle was on and it's the skit where he takes this big-boob-hating girl to see what her life would be like without boobs a la Christmas Carol. In the end she realizes that life is better with her boobs and that Dave is actually just a janitor "who loves titties."

Coincidence? I don't think so, Dave.

Chappelles Show
It's a Wonderful Chest
www.comedycentral.com
Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story

(Also? That's my favorite Axe commercial.)