Friday, October 19, 2012

I call this "Dad's in the Shower"


It's a spectacle. It has been for a long time.

Upon entering the shower dad hears things such as:

"You have a peep!!"
"I see your peep!"
"Are you peeing?!"
"Can we PLEASE come in?"

I take this as an opportunity to enjoy a nice glass of pinot noir. Cheers!

(Ok. I'm going to take this as an opportunity to be completely honest and tell you that that shot was taken from me on the toilet. We all have zero privacy. It's like a locker room. However, immediately getting off the pot I enjoyed my glass of wine.)

4 comments:

Spy said...

Before I LMAO, I feel the need to redeem myself in advance and make sure everybody knows that this stuff did NOT go on when Nadja was growing up. I will only take the blame for all her other weirdities.

Unknown said...

No, I was just much older when I saw Tom fall down the stairs naked.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I love the smiles on their faces. Too funny.

Wrestling Kitties said...

silly girls :)

Henry loves to watch T. shower