Thursday, August 11, 2011

How a WAHM's phone conversation goes...

"Hello! Thank you for calling XYZ Realty, how can I help you?" - Friendly Secretary

"MOM! SPONGEBOB IS ON! I'M HUNGRY! WHERE'S MY FOOOOOOD!!!!" - Athena

"Yes, um..." -Me

"MOM! Sissy pooped! IT STINKS SO BAD!!!!" -Athena

"... sorry. I'd like to set an appointment to see 1234 Foreclosure Lane on... {inaudible due to following statement} -Me

"MOM! Does Spongebob have a penis???"

"I'm sorry, when did you want to show that listing?" - Slightly Taken Aback Secretary

"I'd like to show it..." {inaudible} -Me

"MOM! Why does Dad have buttcheeks???" -Athena

"Uh, I'd like to show it..." -Me

"You know, MA'AM, you can set these appointments online..." -Unfriendly Secretary

"MOM! Watch me jump from the couch to the table!!

"Uh, ok, thanks I'll do that... OMG ATHENA DON'T!!!" -Me

{crash boom SCREAM!}

{click. Dial tone}

Sigh....

*I'd like to assure you that no part of this is an exaggeration*